The AMC family of companies strives to improve the financial lives of consumers. We achieve this mission through unparalleled solutions and expertise for our clients and consumers.
- ViClarity ViClarity, formerly PolicyWorks, LLC, is dedicated to helping regulated industries streamline their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes through automation and consulting services. Our award-winning technology provides an all-in-one platform to oversee risk, compliance, audit, governance and more. Simply put, ViClarity makes GRC management easier. To learn about our technology and consulting solutions, visit www.viclarity.com.
- Coopera Coopera is a full-service Hispanic market solutions firm helping credit unions and other industries across the country reach and serve Hispanics as an opportunity for growth. Coopera offers assessments, consulting, Hispanic consumer products, marketing and training services. For more information, visit www.cooperaconsulting.com.
- First Community Trust, N.A.First Community Trust, N.A. (FCT) is a nationally chartered trust company offering trust, investment and retirement services, primarily through credit unions. FCT's sole objective is to help clients achieve their personal financial and estate planning goals and objectives. For more information, visit https://fctrust.com.
- PolicyWorks Iowa PolicyWorks Iowa, through strong bi-partisan relationships with state and federal lawmakers, local decision-makers, media, business leaders and community advocates, helps develop and direct effective responses to government affairs challenges through our lobbying, procurement and public affairs services. For more information, visit www.policyworksiowa.com.
- Iowa Credit Union LeagueAMC’s parent company, the Iowa Credit Union League (ICUL), is the trade association that represents the interests of Iowa’s credit unions and their more than one million members. ICUL provides legislative advocacy, regulatory companies, marketing, professional development and management consultation to member credit unions. For more information, visit www.iowacreditunions.com.
- Iowa Credit Union FoundationFounded in 1995, the Iowa Credit Union Foundation’s (ICUF) mission is to empower people and communities to achieve financial well-being by championing the credit union philosophy of “people helping people”. ICUF focuses on advocating, collaborating and investing in resources that provide credit unions and community partners tools to help others in need. Thanks to financial support from credit unions and individuals, ICUF provides a variety of grants, scholarships and programs. For more information, visit www.iowacreditunionfoundation.org.