The AMC family of companies strives to improve the financial lives of consumers. We achieve this mission through unparalleled solutions and expertise for our clients and consumers.
- PolicyWorks, LLC (Compliance)PolicyWorks, LLC helps hundreds of credit unions across the country manage the complexities of today's ever-changing regulatory environment. Regardless of what level of compliance support your credit union needs, we work hand-in-hand with your credit union to mitigate risk and make compliance easier. For more information, visit www.policyworksllc.com.
- BrightWiseBrightWise is focused on helping organizations engage, educate and empower employees on how to deal with cybersecurity threats. Our online training courses provide meaningful content to raise awareness about cybersecurity threats and engage employees to become the first line of defense for your organization. For more information, visit www.bright-wise.com.
- Coopera Coopera is a full-service Hispanic market solutions firm helping credit unions and other industries across the country reach and serve Hispanics as an opportunity for growth. Coopera offers assessments, consulting, Hispanic consumer products, marketing and training services. For more information, visit www.cooperaconsulting.com.
- First Community Trust, N.A.First Community Trust, N.A. (FCT) is a nationally chartered trust company offering trust, investment and retirement services, primarily through credit unions. FCT's sole objective is to help clients achieve their personal financial and estate planning goals and objectives. For more information, visit https://fctrust.com.
- PolicyWorks Iowa (Advocacy)PolicyWorks Iowa, through strong bi-partisan relationships with state and federal lawmakers, local decision-makers, media, business leaders and community advocates, helps develop and direct effective responses to government affairs challenges through our lobbying, procurement and public affairs services. For more information, visit www.policyworksiowa.com.
- Iowa Credit Union LeagueAMC’s parent company, the Iowa Credit Union League (ICUL), is the trade association that represents the interests of Iowa’s credit unions and their more than one million members. ICUL provides legislative advocacy, regulatory companies, marketing, professional development and management consultation to member credit unions. For more information, visit www.iowacreditunions.com.
- Iowa Credit Union FoundationFounded in 1995, the Iowa Credit Union Foundation’s (ICUF) mission is to empower people and communities to achieve financial well-being by championing the credit union philosophy of “people helping people”. ICUF focuses on advocating, collaborating and investing in resources that provide credit unions and community partners tools to help others in need. Thanks to financial support from credit unions and individuals, ICUF provides a variety of grants, scholarships and programs. For more information, visit www.iowacreditunionfoundation.org.
- AMC FS Inc.AMC FS provides underwriting services for credit card programs in Canada. For more information, visit www.amc-fs.com.