2022 Iowa Innovation Group Program Underway
POSTED on March 7, 2022 IN ICUL
Congratulations to the 15 participants and three mentors who were selected for the 2022 Iowa Innovation Group (IIG)!
Congratulations to the 15 participants and three mentors who were selected for the 2022 Iowa Innovation Group (IIG)! During the Immersion process in February the teams worked together to review empathy maps and focused on seeing through the eyes of the member.
ICUL has partnered with Filene Research Institute since 2013 to offer IIG, coaching emerging credit union leaders through Filene's "Method of Innovation" over seven-months. IIG aims to develop future leaders of our credit union industry - equipping them with the abilities to evaluate industry insights, create innovative solutions and engage in a pioneering mindset. Click here to learn more about this leadership development opportunity.
- Angela LaCroix, 1st Gateway Credit Union
- Adam Gesell, Affinity Credit Union
- John Sutter, AIM Credit Union
- Megan Coffin, Community 1st Credit Union
- Megan Redmond, Dupaco Community Credit Union
- Nicole Huber, DuTrac Community Credit Union
- Matt Pillard, First Community Trust Credit Union
- Steve Mileham, Fort Dodge Family Credit Union
- Myranda Reasoner, Greater Iowa Credit Union
- Blake Rodemeyer, Linn Area Credit Union
- Mike Dosen, North Star Community Credit Union
- Brittany Long, River Community Credit Union
- Joseph Webb, River Valley Credit Union
- Christina Rauch, Town and Country Credit Union
- Abraham Ramirez, Veridian Credit Union
For the first time this year, mentors have been selected to help guide IIG participants through the program. Congratulations to these leaders for being selected:
- Sarah Scherrman, Dupaco Community Credit Union
- Patrick Dodge, DuTrac Community Credit Union
- Chelsie Madden, Town and Country Credit Union